Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kids say the darnedest things - Part 2

On the way to the library to pick up a book for me and a few for Elin:
Elin:  Can you go a lew (little) bit fast?
Brian:  That’s not a good idea.  If we go fast, we can hit other cars, or we may hit people….
Elin:  And they turn into a pancake…. And I’m gonna eat the pancake.


After we got home from the library:
Elin:  Brian, can you play with me?
Brian:  No honey.  I’m watching Football (playoffs 49ers vs. Saints 3rd quarter 20-14 SF winning)
Elin:  After I pee, I want you to weed (read) the books from the libwawy (library)

Later that night, after I bought dinner for us from a Vietnamese restaurant (shaken beef w/ crispy Jasmine rice), Helena asked me to share my food with Elin.  I said I don’t think so as a joke.
Elin:  Brian, I’m gonna eat you…
Brian:  Why?
Elin:  You have to shew (share).

This morning, during breakfast at Champagne Bakery, Elin and Johanna began dancing to the song “Shake your booty”.
Brian:  Elin, can you move like Jagger?
Elin:  Shake your booty Jagger (see video below)



No comments:

Post a Comment