Sunday, May 29, 2022

Better late than...


Valido Trail is in south Laguna, about half a mile, steep climb to the top.  There's a bench at the sumit overlooking the ocean, with a beautiful view of The Ranch golf course on the other side in the picture I took today.


On the way down, there was a family of three who hesitated to walk past what turned out to be the laziest snake I've come across - and I haven't encountered many snakes in my life - but this one was stretched out across the walking path and made little to no effort to move as everyone eventually walked past it, and I stopped to take a close up picture.

After the hike, I ate breakfast at AbhA below the trail, which is Mediterranean/Israeli food - what a gem.  I can't believe I've been going to Laguna forever and yet I didn't know about this place.  Better late than pregnant....

No comments:

Post a Comment